(relatively non-whiny anyway)
I’m pretty sure I’m firing my current neuromuscular specialist. He still hasn’t returned a call from last Monday, after taking 9 days to read “normal” lab results to me. I’ve applied for the Mayo Clinic and am waiting to hear back (this week or next). If they can’t see me, or not any time soon, I’ll try another MDA clinic and start again — and take the advice of many people from a LEMS support group and ask my internist for interim mestinon. It’s a myasthenia gravis drug that seems to help many people with related symptoms.
Apparently the neurologist just isn’t that into me.